Saturday, December 4, 2010

Our Guides Message







Last week a very dear and special friend came to visit. Little did I know when I heard of his coming that it would prove to be such an eventfull week.
I found myself sharing spiritual experiences with someone I thought had no inclination towards such subjects, and moreover learning from him.
And then I thought, lessons may come from everywhere. From the ones we expect to the ones we really don´t.
Having this in mind, I asked my Guides for a message. One I could keep in my heart and share with you.
They were prodigal in their reply. My Guides answered with Appreciation, a card from the Ask Your Guides oracle deck.
Appreciation for what may you ask?! Appreciation for our/your Divine Helpers. Those the Universe sends our way to help us.

Help us realize NOW is an important time to contemplate our place in the world. Pay attention to our influence on others, noting we are a part of a big community. Recognize our interactions with those around us, and respect the fact that no matter how well we may succeed on our own, we must still depend on others in a myriad of ways for our confort and security.

Our Divine Helpers are present to remind us to appreciate our fellow human beings and take nothing for granted. Recognize our need for others and the unspoken gifts they share with us. Move beyond our self-interests right now, and participate in a common effort. Ask ourselves how we might contribute to the greater good.

Our Divine Helpers message: "Be responsable for your part in the great scheme of things"

To my friend I thank and extend my love and blessings.
To all, may this be a blessed week.
Love and light

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment