Friday, March 9, 2012

Me


It was a long day of a long week. 
Pondering on a few of the things that ocurred, I was left to wonder until which extent are we really accepting of our fellow beings. Tolerance was the key word that literally began and ended my working week. On Monday, a dear friend reminded me that we are 7 billion people on this Planet and the word for Aquarians was Tolerance. At the time I was very upset at what someone had done and was taking it very personally. That one word managed to ground me and bring me back to my senses. I then sent all the loving energy I could to that person, feeling it welcoming  that energy, and my own "anger" being transmuted into peace and quietness. Today again the word came. In the form of general conversation, on how we are all different and therefore wonderful, radiant beings of Light.
Someone even said the world would be a better place if we were all tolerant of one another.

To all of you, my dear journey companions, to all who live in my heart I say:

It is my essence that makes me unique, my faults which make me different and my hability to love that makes me human
I am an ordinary person...please don't make me what I am not..don't invite me to be like everyone else....because in my heart I am different....don't tell me what is expected of me...because I willl always follow my heart ...I am unable to love a little, or just half ....I do not know how to fly when my feet are stuck to the ground....I am always my true self .....and  in being so will always be true to all...
Thank you All for being in my life
Brightest Blessings
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment