Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Moon Goddess

There is a mistery about the Moon that I do not think is easy to put into words. Today this was the view from my window. Impossible not to gaze upon, impossible not to bask in its light, impossible not to recall memories of past lives when all was less complicated or even demanding.

Lately I have been rediscovering what is like to be one with Nature and indeed Nature has been kind to me by allowing me more and more into its realm.  From trees to waves, from a simple stone to the most wonderous of crystals, wind, rain, a leave or a feather, all cries "I am Earth, I am Nature, I am Gaia, and you my darling child, you are mine and will always be protected".

Moon Goddess, the epithomy of the femine energy, the one who sheds light into the darkest of places. Tonight I chose to seek protection under the Moon, let her fill me with its Light, felt it was time to renew my vows as one of the bearers of this amazing force, the female energy. There are many faces to a woman: Daughter, Sister, Mother, Warrior, Maiden, grown Woman , Death, Goddess, Priestess, Queen or peasant, the one who gives life and the one who leads the souls of those leaving this dimension and guides them across. With each of these faces comes a different power, with each power comes an awareness and a sense of duty.Duty towards the Earth as a whole, and to each and every single one of its creations. To love, care for, embrace and protect.

Each morning the Moon retreats so give way to a bigger brighter Light, that of the Sun, and each night she returns, a soft gentle glow around her.

May you all feel protected tonight and may the Moon Goddess fill you with its silvery grounding energy.

Brightest blessings,
Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment